HorNET Secret Sale - Up to 80% off

cclarry

For a limited time only, until March 2nd at 23:59:59 (Italian time), use the code SS80M23 at checkout to get a whopping 80% off on our plugins! That's right – you can get top-quality plugins that will help you create amazing music without breaking the bank.

We understand that you're passionate about music, and we want to help you bring your ideas to life. Our plugins are designed to give you the tools you need to make your music stand out. From the warm analog sound of the HoRNet Tape to the precision of the HoRNet Total EQ, we've got you covered.

But remember, this offer is exclusive to our mailing list subscribers and can only be used once. Don't miss this opportunity to get the plugins you've been eyeing at an unbeatable price!

To get started, simply visit our website, add the plugins you want to your cart, and enter the code SS80M23 at checkout. It's that simple! And if you need any help or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're always here to help.

Thank you for being a part of the HoRNet community, and we can't wait to see what you create with our plugins!

https://www.hornetplugins.com/

• Like 1

23 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

Leave it in the cart and you'll get an email to take another 10% off.

Sure 'nuff!  Got the 10%.  Thanks for the tip.

Unfortunately, HORNET VHS is still not working at all  in Cakewalk.  I posted the author, who confirmed, and says he will fix in the next update:  https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8627650#p8627650

12 hours ago, tparker24 said:

Strange.  I assume you re-scanned VST, did Insert Audio FX, and looked in Uncategorized?

It missed it and I had to go in to do the scan.  I only use VST3,  It loads but no GUI.

This plugin in vst3 breaks  FL Studio, Live 11, Reason 12.

FL shuts down, Live and Reason shuts down when trying to open plugin GUI.