Sustained Notes on Certain MIDI Channels

TheoGRM

Hey guys, I hope you are all doing well. I have been a fan of Cakewalk since the late 90's when I discovered it. I loved that it looked so complex, but wasn't.  Though from time to time there always have been some issues with the software or MIDI I have managed so far to steer pass them. Lately I came through a problem or not, where I added a MIDI Track on Channel 5. What I like to do is ASIGN the same TRACK number to the same MIDI Channel. So Track 5, MIDI Channel 5 and had piano. I use the Integra-7 for the sound patches 99% of the times and rarely from the software engines or internal sounds. While everything sounded fine, when I hit the B2 note, it sustained without any Pedal. Only that note specifically. I created another Track 6, MIDI Channel 6 and the problem did not repeat. I go back to Track 5 and the sustain is still there. So I open the Piano Roll and add a Note and it went for 2 bars. Then when I played the note from the keyboard, it was gone. No more sustain. Even when I deleted the note, it didn't sustain anymore. 

Anyone have any idea what happened there? Because I sure don't. Is there a setting in the software where in specific MIDI Channels it can be modified individually and act different from the other notes? I know I can do this to notes I add from the properties and add duration to a specific note. Or was it a software glitch?