Loot Audio MDynamicEQ FREE With Any Order

cclarry

There seem to be a lot of options; The BOCS bundle at 6GBP, various things from SoundIron at 4.18GBP, many 2GBP items from "Noisy Michael". I'm sure there are many bargain-bin specials that are quite good. Any thoughts on which one to choose?

Edit: got the Notebook by Edu Prado. Looks fun.

Edited by Jason Neudorf
  • Like 1

I found this explanation (evidently blessed by Melda) explaining the differences between MAutoDynamicEQ and MDynamicEQ in a KVR thread from a few years ago:

The difference between those two specific EQ's is that MAutoDynamic has the following that MDynamic doesn't:
-Auto-equaliser (allows you to mimic the frequency curve of another sound)
-Modulators (though they both have multiparameters)
-7 bands as opposed to 5

MDynamic has nothing that MAutoDynamic doesn't have.

Also, a note for anyone considering the BOCS bundle at Loot -- from what I understand, Retcon (also on sale at a steeper discount %, but 10GBP rather than 6 for the bundle) is the BOCS 2.0 version, with all the functions of the three apps in the bundle, and other bells and whistles besides (in an interface that's both unique and may require some digging through the manual, according to the SampleCast review embedded on the product page).

Not affiliated in any way, but intrigued enough by Retcon to try to suss out the package differences and fiddle with putting it into the cart a time or two.