Wave Alchemy BassSynth for 35

satya

1 hour ago, satya said:

For me it's working  . Or maybe u don't know How to  BASS 😆

ok seems working now, price £28.95, when i opened account there was additional £5 in wave wallet for sign up so if used it will take down price to £23.95

Edited by dee
  • Thanks 1

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR SERIAL NUMBER

Due to the incredibly high demand of the current Bassynth deal we are running with
Sanjay C, we've unfortunately temporarily ran out of serial numbers (we have to order
these from Native Instruments). Please be assured that your serial number will be
fulfilled and sent to you on Monday, once we have more stock. You can still purchase
Bassynth in the meantime as normal, and you'll receive your serial to activate it on
Monday. As a kind gesture, and for the inconvenience, we've added an extra product to
this deal. You will now also receive Drum Tools 02 for free when purchasing Bassynth
during this time.

😄

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

Should have listened to this guy instead of feedback on 3 forums.

Are you saying you should have listened to Zo and bought Bassynth? That the advice to buy serum presets was poor? As someone who still thinks about buying Serum and is also contemplating Bassynth I'd be interested in your thoughts. 

On 2/26/2023 at 1:57 PM, Joakim Lundberg said:

They said on KVR that Triaz and bassynth will be native plugins, and that current owners will get a good price so might be worth it 

And revolution ? I skipped triaz ... don t know why to be honest ....

2 hours ago, Craig N said:

Are you saying you should have listened to Zo and bought Bassynth? That the advice to buy serum presets was poor? As someone who still thinks about buying Serum and is also contemplating Bassynth I'd be interested in your thoughts. 

No. No.  I have Serum and shouldn't have bought this.  Contentment went out the window this time

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nick Blanc said:

They also have excellent service. I had a, let's say, dispute with a reseller (audioplugindeals) who were unwilling to help. But Wave Alchemy did even when they didn't had to.

Absolutely. Swift and excellent support.