PA Round 1 Any Plugin $29.99

cclarry

1/3 - ROUND ONE!

YOUR 1st CODE:

ANY-2999-1

Voucher can only be used 1x - it expires February 26 

* These products are NOT included: Kirchhoff-EQ, SA2RATE 2, THE OVEN, AMEK Mastering Compressor, dearVR PRO, Gig Performer

CRZY DEAL$

70+ Deals just $5.99 - $19.99

See All CRZY DEAL$ »

+ DYNAMIC DISCOUNTS ACTIVE!

Buy more - save more!

Buy 2 Plugins - save extra 20%

Buy 3 Plugins - save extra 30%

Buy 4 Plugins - save extra 40%

Buy 5 Plugins - save extra 50%

Buy 6 Plugins - save extra 60%

How do Dynamic Discounts work?
Get an additional 10% off for every plugin with a sales price below $20. Save up to 60% extra!

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Greg said:

I can’t even tell what I don’t have anymore. Wish they added a Hide Plugs I already have like UA. 

Open the PA Installation Manger and click on My Trials. It's not perfect (not all PA software installs from there), but it certainly helps to narrow down what you don't have.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, antler said:

Open the PA Installation Manger and click on My Trials. It's not perfect (not all PA software installs from there), but it certainly helps to narrow down what you don't have.

Yep.

Only one I've had an issue with is I got Kirchhof the week of release and it still doesn't show up if I filter my products.  If I select all and then by its name it shows up.  So I can't fully trust it.  This happens on multiple computers, fyi.

1 hour ago, MusicMan said:

I've been really loving the PQ. Great for mastering and you can get really surgical with it, but it still sounds natural. The option of 1/4 step increments are sometimes perfect too 

yep the only aq since a while in PA atalogue that really got my interest and succed my test , fast respinse is funny , but to my ears , i like it ....

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Zo said:

yep the only aq since a while in PA atalogue that really got my interest and succed my test , fast respinse is funny , but to my ears , i like it ....

I had wondered what it was going to be like before they released it and it lived up to expectations. Would love to try the hardware!

Out of curiosity, what do you mean by fast response in relation to this EQ?

19 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

I had wondered what it was going to be like before they released it and it lived up to expectations. Would love to try the hardware!

Out of curiosity, what do you mean by fast response in relation to this EQ?

phase response i meant lol , noticed that 90 % of the time i'm writting in forums from ipad ....  sorry !!

• Haha 1