Kontakt 7 Stuck Notes on PRV..anyone else ?

Updated to Kontakt 7 and it's fine until I try and draw notes on the PRV ( rather then play/record them ) and then the note just sticks, and will continue to stick unless I hit the emergency all note off button in Kontakt ( ! ) 

Not sure if it's me or anyone else had this ? Doesn't happen in Kontakt 6 on same setup. ??

Edit - Loaded up Reaper and it works just fine in that too

Edited by Mark Morgon-Shaw

16 hours ago, Mark Morgon-Shaw said:

Updated to Kontakt 7 and it's fine until I try and draw notes on the PRV ( rather then play/record them ) and then the note just sticks, and will continue to stick unless I hit the emergency all note off button in Kontakt ( ! ) 

Not sure if it's me or anyone else had this ?

Not here in Kontakt Player 7 (I have the full Kontakt 6, but haven't upgraded it yet).

Just loaded up the default preset in the Kontakt Play Series "25" to check, and the notes behaved normally in the PRV. Is this issue limited to one specific Kontakt instrument, or any?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, abacab said:

Just loaded up the default preset in the Kontakt Play Series "25" to check, and the notes behaved normally in the PRV. Is this issue limited to one specific Kontakt instrument, or any?

No it's everything, Must be a local issue. But what ?

So specifically drawing a midi note just results in a note playing that won't stop. No other VSTi has displayed this behaviour 

1 hour ago, Mark Morgon-Shaw said:

No it's everything, Must be a local issue. But what ?

Gotcha! Cannot imagine what that might be. The symptoms sound like the MIDI sound generator in Kontakt is only seeing a "note on", or there is a MIDI feedback loop somewhere in your setup.

On 2/25/2023 at 3:37 PM, abacab said:

Gotcha! Cannot imagine what that might be. The symptoms sound like the MIDI sound generator in Kontakt is only seeing a "note on", or there is a MIDI feedback loop somewhere in your setup.

That's what I thought but no other VSTi exhibits the same behaviour and in Reaper it works as expected. Stumped.