If you have Time, could you take Time, to listen to my cover of Pink Floyd's "Time"!

cclarry

5 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Gilmour is one of my two heroes....Alex Lifeson is the other!

Oh yeah! Copy that!

Only got to see Floyd live one time, back in the 70's. Got to see Rush twice though, first time in the 70's, second time in the 90's.

12 minutes ago, abacab said:

Oh yeah! Copy that!

Only got to see Floyd live one time, back in the 70's. Got to see Rush twice though, first time in the 70's, second time in the 90's.

I saw the FINAL tour in '93 of the "full Pink Floyd" at the Pontiac Silverdome!
THAT was the memory of a LIFETIME!!!  AMAZING SHOW!!!

• Like 1

On 7/28/2019 at 11:06 AM, cclarry said:

I know I suck...but at least I'm trying...LOL

OK, here I go again!

We do not, I repeat, we do not ever say "I know I suck" !!!!!

You Do Not SUCK.

NOBODY SUCKS. (unless you have a lolipop, or a pacifier, or a teat (don't go there Kenny)  in your mouth, then you can say you are sucking.)

DAD GUMMIT LarsLarrycc

Stop it people! 

YOU ROCK ***** HARD

Great choice for a cover, took massive effort, and I loved it.

YOU DO NOT SUCK!!!!!

if you suck, then what am I

OK, I"M DONE.

Edited by Jesse Screed
and one more thing
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Thanx Jesse!!!  That made my night!

We're musicians and Mix Engineers...we
ALWAYS suck...not matter how good it may
be!!!  

90 year old Concert Violinist is asked
"You're 90 years old and a Master Violinist...
WHY do you still practice every day?"

He replies simply

"I think I'm making progress"!!!

• Like 1

Hi.  I believe this is a very good cover even though I must confess I never have been a huge PF fan. Perhaps the reason could be that PF music  kind of demands certain musical intelligence to know how to respect and enjoy it and I lack it?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kakku said:

Hi.  I believe this is a very good cover even though I must confess I never have been a huge PF fan. Perhaps the reason could be that PF music  kind of demands certain musical intelligence to know how to respect and enjoy it and I lack it?

I have been a lifelong PF fan. This particular song is pretty much mainstream for them and the album it came from, Dark Side of the Moon (their 8th studio album), catapulted them  to #1 on the album charts. It is still one of the best selling albums of all time.

The Floyd were highly experimental in their early days. There is one song from their 4th album that I still don't quite understand:

35 minutes ago, abacab said:

I have been a lifelong PF fan. This particular song is pretty much mainstream for them and the album it came from, Dark Side of the Moon (their 8th studio album), catapulted them  to #1 on the album charts. It is still one of the best selling albums of all time.

The Floyd were highly experimental in their early days. There is one song from their 4th album that I still don't quite understand:

Funny sounds

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

Wow Larry ! 

I have to say you did a great job on your version of Time . You have good chops on the guitar and vocals .Plus,  I think you have a golden ear man .

I can tell you have patiently worked on this song and didn't settle for a second rate performance or second rate instrument sound ...

All your songs elements  are top shelf and impressive  sounding all across the board .

all the best,

Kenny

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

I'm a bit late to the party but I have to say what an excellent cover Larry! 

I didn't realise you were a multi instrumentalist. Looking forward to hearing some more covers from you. 

Oh, and if you suck then there's no hope for me 😂

• Haha 1