Softube 👉 Exclusive offer: 50% off Volume 5 upgrades

cclarry

How to upgrade and save:

1. Log in to your Softube account and visit the Volume 5 page to see your upgrade price

2. Click the purple upgrade button to add Volume 5 to your cart

3. Use promo code DRIVEYOURVOLUME5 at checkout

https://www.softube.com/products/volume-5

Purchase between February 23 and February 25, 2023, to get 50% off the list price when you upgrade to
Volume 5 Plug-in Collection. Promo code cannot be combined with other promotional codes.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Last Call said:

$39.5 here! nice... still can't buy it yet, lol. 

When I click upgrade and then add the promo code to the cart, it shows what the upgrade discount is based on at the top. Mine says "Volume 5 (upgrade from Marshall Plexi)". 

I also own Amp Room, Drawmer S73, TSAR-1R and Tube Delay. I get the uninspiring $349.50 upgrade price. May I ask what it says your upgrade is from, to be offered $39.50?
image.png.9f3a0825b73679264d228333259a688e.png

1 minute ago, Craig N said:

When I click upgrade and then add the promo code to the cart, it shows what the upgrade discount is based on at the top. Mine says "Volume 5 (upgrade from Marshall Plexi)". 

I also own Amp Room, Drawmer S73, TSAR-1R and Tube Delay. I get the uninspiring $349.50 upgrade price. May I ask what it says your upgrade is from, to be offered $39.50?
image.png.9f3a0825b73679264d228333259a688e.png

Softube only considers the single most expensive product you own for that upgrade price. The $39 person probably owns Volume 4.

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

18 minutes ago, Craig N said:

Oh yeah, I have Volume 4.

Never thought there would be an upgrade from a single plugin. 🥳

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Zo said:

i own 80 % of the plugins in the bundle and the price i stupid , not buying anyway from them .... until they stop their discrmeination against Russians .. 

They invaded a country and killed lots of people, and forced millions search for a better place, what's to like about them?
What's to like about the rest of the world, which rather have hot water, hot food, air conditioner, rather than shutting down that country?
I really don't get it.
We should be above wars by now...

18 minutes ago, Last Call said:

They invaded a country and killed lots of people, and forced millions search for a better place, what's to like about them?
What's to like about the rest of the world, which rather have hot water, hot food, air conditioner, rather than shutting down that country?
I really don't get it.
We should be above wars by now...

So let s be equal ,in that case us citizens , french ´ uk ect should be boycotted since 2001 ... serbia , iraq, affganistan, lybia , syria , boyoctt of arabs for yemens , boycott of israel for not resoect un resolutions ect ... 

I learned to juge people on whta they do. , not where they from ...i know americans are not their gov , same as isrealis , french ect ... 

This double  standard and hypocrisy .... the whole world exept the west knows and sees it ....

As for energy crisis ...ask Biden , the sanctions were ready before war , and to be sure EU and Russia divorce is longtem , he just blew up north stream witch is an attack on an allies infrastructure ... with the help of norway  ...i didnt say an german flag in solidarity ,...all we had during 5is info was the ballon scam to cover the info up ...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

i just want to know when is 6 coming out. i have fear of buying new stuff from them in case its included in 6.

Usually in summer , if ya own a full bundle , ipgrade price is worth , if not , wait until you see all ya need .

The other factor is what do you own , for my part buying the bundle could allow me to get some money back by selling doubles , BUT , softube used to be a brand with great resell value , not any more imho ...if i have to sell under their sale , with ilok fees , it s like 20 bucks for synths and a little more for he rest , amp are no go ext .... sad ....only way is to find a buyer that goes for a bundled offer .

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Zo said:

..i know americans are not their gov , same as isrealis , french ect ... 

This double  standard and hypocrisy .... the whole world exept the west knows and sees it

I am glad, very glad you know this stuff, and I hope lots of people know it or start to get it (as in understanding it).

On my end I am tired of this bullshit, and I think it's a never ending story...

Edited by Last Call
  • Like 1

Just now, Last Call said:

I am glad, very glad you know this stuff, and I hope lots of people know it or start to get it (as in understanding it).

On my end I am tired of this bullshit, and I think it's a never ending story...

Like ya said same old scheme just modern tools  .... the world is moving forward , sad thing is that we're not in the good side , we will have to fight for our right and fior a better world , in any form , we , as artist have a great power , we need to use it wisely and use our "voices " to good use imho ....

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Zo said:

Like ya said same old scheme just modern tools  .... the world is moving forward , sad thing is that we're not in the good side , we will have to fight for our right and fior a better world , in any form , we , as artist have a great power , we need to use it wisely and use our "voices " to good use imho ....

I 110% agree.

Glad we started this small convo.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zo said:

Usually in summer , if ya own a full bundle , ipgrade price is worth , if not , wait until you see all ya need .

The other factor is what do you own , for my part buying the bundle could allow me to get some money back by selling doubles , BUT , softube used to be a brand with great resell value , not any more imho ...if i have to sell under their sale , with ilok fees , it s like 20 bucks for synths and a little more for he rest , amp are no go ext .... sad ....only way is to find a buyer that goes for a bundled offer .

yup. i own the bundle.  waiting and hoping.

• Like 1