Delete markers ?

Clement367

Question

Hello,

I read several topics but Left Clic + Delete don't works for me. I don't understand.
I can just delete with the marker view.
Can you help me please ?

(my english isn't perfect, I'm french).
Clément.

Edited by Clement367

Markers can easily be deleted in the "Track View".  When you hover over the marker with your mouse  , you will see a hollow arrow pointing down. When you left click , you should see this arrow turn solid white , keep your left click button down and click Delete .   Make sure you don't cover up the marker with the Now time position before doing this .    ms

• Like 1

As I said in my question, when I select the marker (hollow arrow pointing down) and I clic on "delete" on the keyboard, it doesn't work. It deletes the first track, but not the marker.

Edited by Clement367

My windows is in english since 1 month because I want improve my english level but computer assisted music is more technical so I wasn't confident about discover a new DAW in english. So I installed Cakewalk in french. That can caused problems like this ?

IDK, I have never seen anyone post a problem like this and I cannot reproduce the problem.

I just tried changing Cakewalk to French and added and deleted a marker just like the video above. Running Cakewalk 2019.07 Early Access 2 (EA2) on the US version of Win10 Home v1809.

To be clear, the cursor only changes when the mouse is positioned on the triangle at the top of the marker.

6 hours ago, Clement367 said:

I tried on more time, there is only hollow arrow pointing down and zoom, this function doesn't appear

I don't see the M cursor either but I am still using older sonar platinum perhaps that is why, but anyway...

As mark skinner stated, did you left click the mouse when you see the hollow arrow? (I did not see you confirm you did this)

It should change to a solid white arrow. If it does, keep the left click down and press delete key on keyboard. .