Home studio in the living room

Øyvind Skald

56 minutes ago, msmcleod said:

It'll be fun trying to keep a 4 year old away from it too!!

My daughter is nearly 7 now, so she knows not to touch, but at 4 she was still into everything.

Heh, we took care of our neighbor's new kitty while they were away (she was a stray that adopted both of us even though they were the one's that became her official owner).  So, all of my Auralex cushions have these nice cat scratches in them for us to remember her by.

Before I moved, I had a PlayStation set up in front of a big screen for my friend's kids to use while we were in the studio making noise.  Kept them busy and out of the way. 

On 7/29/2019 at 11:34 PM, ØSkald said:

Supang is a little village in Catanduanes. Don't feel bad about not knowing it.

Supang
Caramoran, Catanduanes, Filippinene
https://maps.app.goo.gl/NTuUvafJinXt5Frz8

Oh, my, that IS remote.

Be prepared - you will absolutely draw crowds there. You'll be tallest person on the island and the only one with hair on your face and arms. Having been in exactly that situation (being in a place where they've never seen a white person up close before) several times, here's a tip: take a bag of candy with you to hand out to the throngs of children that will look upon you like you're a rock star from Mars.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Zargg said:

I did the same in our/my living room for the rest of us to have our own space when the 3 of us that are left are home and need space.
Haven't gotten much use of it yet.
Xj0fJ5p.jpg

Needs NagBap. 😉

Edited by craigb
  • Like 1