End Game

Hidden Symmetry

First off, is that a Theremin in there? Sounds like it. I like the little fx thrown in here and there.

Really good playing on all instruments. That doubled guitar part towards the end of the second half of the song (around 3:30) sounded really good. Great bass sound.

Was that played by someone, IOW a band? Cause if that was all in the box, that's very impressive!! Really good guitar playing all around, rhythm and lead.

I'd say the remix is a winner!! Keep the plugins, they doing a good job. : )

Great groove. On my third listen!

Love it. The trumpet might be a bit louder in the mix during the lead. Love the guitar funk stuff panned wide. Love those friggin cheese 90's keyboards. Love the panning and separation. Drums I think are in the perfect spot and are well played/programmed. Great fills and punches on those drums.

The little keyboard noodle at the end might come up just a hair.

This really hits the spot for me this morning, one of the best things I've heard in a while. Thanks for that! Now you just need David Sanborn on sax.

cheers,

-Tom

ohyeah.gif.01bfef56d0d388a182a7984b17984fe9.gif

Edited by emeraldsoul
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Andrew Ball said:

Definitely prefer the remix - I mean the original wasn't too shabby let's be honest - nice blend of funk and fab overdriven guitar tones (love the doubled lead at around 3 mins) - very good and great listen. Great tune.

Andy

2 hours ago, garybrun said:

Really liked this remix...  very nice.

There is so much talent on this forum..

Thank you both for the feedback. Good to hear it's sounds better, sometimes it can go the other way just as easily!

1 hour ago, markno999 said:

Wow, you have some great tracks in your archives.    Really like this performance.   Top notch work.

Regards

Thanks, appreciate the comments. Glad you enjoyed the tunes.