Audentity Records releases: ''.Ganzfeld Effect Deep House 2''

Edwin Koelewijn

Audentity Records has introduced its latest sound pack Ganzfeld Effect Deep House 2, a collection that brings a fresh batch of Ganzfeld Effect’s melodic Deep House sounds.

This new edition is a musical, radio and dance floor-minded sample collection with housey vocal chops, thick house piano stabs and loops, groovy basslines and fat drums and drum & percussion loops.

The pack is inspired by that special house sound which has been really popular for the last 6 months, reinvented and pioneered by the likes of Drake, Rihanna and other big artists.

If you are looking for some extra touch of pure melodic deep house, you’ve come to the right place, this will help you to get your house productions to a new peak level.

Priced 17.95 EUR, the royalty free pack includes 147 drum loops, 13 drum fills & buildups, 38 bass loops, 28 piano loops, 67 synth loops, 7 songstarter loops, 119 drum one-shots, 120 MIDI files, and 32 fx one shots.

More info: https://www.audentity-rec.com/products/ganzfeld-effect-deep-house-2

Attached Thumbnails

Audentity Records - Ganzfeld Effect Deep House 2 -Cover Art.jpg

Why do I get the impression that someone (not referring to you Edwin!) doesn't understand what the Ganzfeld Effect is... 🤔

I've got Ganzfeld Effect goggles that can also provide color-therapy (much better than the super cheap option of putting half a ping-pong ball over each eye).  You use them with your eyes open and they can't find anything to focus on so they (your eyes) will actually turn off after a short while and all you see is a light grey.  This gives them a nice rest!  After a session, when your eyes return to normal, everything is much clearer, brighter and more in focus!  Remarkably so!  Contrary to popular belief, your eyes don't get the same rest during sleep because they don't know the difference between the waking state and dreaming.  They will still follow objects they think they are seeing (hence the term Rapid Eye Movement or REM sleep).  I also have a couple of devices you can wear at night that will detect the REM state and can signal you inside your sleep to let you know you are dreaming (these are used to learn to induce lucid dreaming which is beyond awesome!).  THESE are the kinds of fun things I worked on a PhD for! 😁

• 2 months later...