Ozone 8 Imager Crash Report

I'm mixing in Console View and dragged an Ozone 8 Imager VST3 from the FX rack of a track to the adjacent track and Imager followed by Cakewalk crashed. Both created crash notifications.   I've attached screenshots of the notifications. Cakewalk created a recovery  project file which I haven't tried because I had a recently saved copy to revert to. The crash is somewhat repeatable. I was able to repeat it once using the same steps as the first time. I've caused what appears to be the same crash randomly opening/closing and moving the plugin. 

I'm using version 2019.07 Build 65 (Early Access 2). I recently signed up for early access. No other problems with early access 1 or 2.

Since this is my first crash report, I'm not sure how/where to post it. 

Let me know if I need to do anything else.

2019-07-27 (1).png

2019-07-27.png

Usually problems with early access releases should be reported in the early access thread. In this case, the problem is a memory access error within the iZotope plug-in, so it needs to be reported to iZotope.

2 hours ago, scook said:

Usually problems with early access releases should be reported in the early access thread. In this case, the problem is a memory access error within the iZotope plug-in, so it needs to be reported to iZotope.

Thanks Steve. I reported it to iZotope as well and will add a report it on the early access thread.