Audio Deluxe Waves Renaissance Maxx Upgrade from Musicians 2 Exclusive Upgrade Offer

cclarry

After adding Waves Musicians 2 bundle to my account, apparently, it adds a single license to the account.  I don't see an upgrade path from Musicians 2 to Renaissance Maxx on waves.com.

Renaissance Maxx is not a unique superset of Musicians 2 (Doubler and SuperTap are not in Renaissance Max).  So, after the upgrade, if the Renaissance Maxx license replaces the Musicians 2 license, then Doubler and SuperTap will no longer be licensed.  @kitekrazy, can you confirm?

Not that I really care about those two plugins ... just wanting clarity.

Edited by ALC

BTW, if you're planning to buy Musicians 2 and then the Renaissance Maxx Upgrade from Musicians 2, do it in a single transaction.  Maybe wait until the current 40% sale on bundles is over to register, then the value will be higher to exceed the freebie threshhold ($50 for one or $90 for two plugins).  But then, the promotion just started and there's no end date specified.

Edited by ALC

On 2/18/2023 at 2:01 PM, ALC said:

After adding Waves Musicians 2 bundle to my account, apparently, it adds a single license to the account.  I don't see an upgrade path from Musicians 2 to Renaissance Maxx on waves.com.

Renaissance Maxx is not a unique superset of Musicians 2 (Doubler and SuperTap are not in Renaissance Max).  So, after the upgrade, if the Renaissance Maxx license replaces the Musicians 2 license, then Doubler and SuperTap will no longer be licensed.  @kitekrazy, can you confirm?

Not that I really care about those two plugins ... just wanting clarity.

That's odd.  So far they are both in my systen.

Edited by kitekrazy