Noel is my hero!

Michael Richards

I spent the last 2 days totally confused as to why Cakewalk would not start. Many of you gave great instructions to solve the problem, but nothing worked. Finally, I had to call on Noel. He got under the hood and discovered the ACT controller was corrupt and would not let Cakewalk open. He pulled a rabbit out of his hat and now my world is a much better place. I owe him a great deal of thanks. Cheers to Noel!

Michael

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

So glad to hear this.  I have been following Noel for a long time.  And Noel is the best that I have seen on quite a few forums.  Always helpful and always a class act.

I hope, Michael, that you really enjoy Cakewalk now!  

Noel is a class act. Smart guy and a fine jazz guitarist. That alone would have put him in my high regard. I know my wishes for Cakewalk are a bit "pie in the sky" but I still wish for better video implementation and staff editing. A guy can dream. 

I am on several forums and none have a Noel. If you ever join a beta team and your app is dead in the water and nobody responds to the problem you quickly learn the value of a Noel.

Michael

• Like 1