FL Studio Fire Sale

TheSteven

Something of possible interest to FL Studio owners...

Get your Fire controller at  $199  $99 
https://buyflfire.com/fl-akai-fire

Akai FL Studio Fire controller
akai-fire-right-hero-view.jpg

The Akai Fire controller represents the first of its kind, a dedicated hardware controller for the FL Studio Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) platform. Fire is a high-performance tool designed to enhance the workflow and music-creating experience for all FL Studio producers.

Please Note: This offer is exclusively for existing users of any edition of FL Studio only.  
No software is included with this offer,    only free shipping to selected territories

Get your Fire controller at $99 

Edited by TheSteven

On 7/28/2019 at 12:53 AM, TheSteven said:

Something of possible interest to FL Studio owners...

Get your Fire controller at  $199  $99 
https://buyflfire.com/fl-akai-fire

Akai FL Studio Fire controller
akai-fire-right-hero-view.jpg

The Akai Fire controller represents the first of its kind, a dedicated hardware controller for the FL Studio Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) platform. Fire is a high-performance tool designed to enhance the workflow and music-creating experience for all FL Studio producers.

Please Note: This offer is exclusively for existing users of any edition of FL Studio only.  
No software is included with this offer,    only free shipping to selected territories

Get your Fire controller at $99 

I've been trying to buy the Akai Fire under the FL Studio $99 promotion for a week, without success. The buyflfire.com site says the item is in stock for US buyers, but every time I try to complete an order, it declines my credit card. I'm  attempting to buy through the email link Image-Line sent to me, as a registered user of FL Studio. Is anyone else having this problem. I'm getting nowhere with Akai customer service. 

Didn't have a problem.  Have you tried a different browser?
Also check If you have any 3rd party ad blockers or privacy apps running  - they can stop online shopping carts from working.

BTW  I used the link in the OP.

Edited by TheSteven

TheSteven,  I've tried turning off privacy apps (don't have any ad blocker), both Chrome and IE, flushing my browser, different computers, my phone, different credit cards. Nothing works. Transaction declined.

I'm clicking on the link in the promotional email from Image-Line. What's the OP?

The problem isn't my credit cards or my credit, which is exceptionally good. The problem isn't Akai account related. I never had an account with them until a week ago. I also tried Guest checkout.

Some problems disappeared after I flushed my Chrome cache, but the purchase is still "Declined"

I've pestered Image-Line sufficiently that they've forwarded the issue directly to Akai. I've also figured out how to Contact Akai without a serial number, so I'll continue to pester them. 

This is the worst user-experience I've ever had with any online vendor.

Got mine yesterday and...
the damn thing doesn't sync properly.  Triple checked my settings, still no joy.

For the MIDI drum parts the grid buttons light up with the proper patterns but during play mode it's ahead 2/16ths of a 4/4 measure - so 2 columns off.
Disheartening when something fails to do level 1 basic crap.

Edit: problem was with USB port on laptop not the Akai Fire.

Edited by TheSteven
Update

15 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

I know.  If you work with linear DAWs it's real easy to do that.  I've had FL Studio for over 10 years and have to switch my mindset.

After you adjusted do you like the workflow now?

3 minutes ago, Lee D said:

After you adjusted do you like the workflow now?

Adjusted? I find myself making mistakes with patterns.   FL works great for dance genres.  The best thing about it is the screen real estate, awesome piano roll.   I always watch tutorials.   Patcher is really great.   Using something like Kontakt is not as easy like in Bandlab. 

21 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Adjusted? I find myself making mistakes with patterns.   FL works great for dance genres.  The best thing about it is the screen real estate, awesome piano roll.   I always watch tutorials.   Patcher is really great.   Using something like Kontakt is not as easy like in Bandlab. 

Yeah patterns is the difficult part for me.  Which is basically the entire workflow.  It's awesome for quickly getting ideas down but then when you get into copying patterns, make unique, etc it gets a little bit tricky.  And remembering what instrument in the rack is attached to what pattern, etc.  I love the interface though, and piano roll is awesome like you said.

43 minutes ago, Lee D said:

Yeah patterns is the difficult part for me.  Which is basically the entire workflow.  It's awesome for quickly getting ideas down but then when you get into copying patterns, make unique, etc it gets a little bit tricky.  And remembering what instrument in the rack is attached to what pattern, etc.  I love the interface though, and piano roll is awesome like you said.

That's where I give it the linear effect.   Tracks and patterns match.  I name the channel and pattern the same thing.  I could never dissect someones full blown project. I find it amazing to see older versions of people cranking out great stuff just using 3xOsc on Youtube.   Look for Seamless channel on Youtube and you can learn a lot.  I have a subscription to MacProVideo and there is a guy how does FL tutorials.  You will also find nice paid ones on Udemy.   I think there is one just on mixing. There is another guy who does FL, Live, and Logic.  It's interesting to see FL on a Mac.

1 hour ago, kitekrazy said:

That's where I give it the linear effect.   Tracks and patterns match.  I name the channel and pattern the same thing.  I could never dissect someones full blown project. I find it amazing to see older versions of people cranking out great stuff just using 3xOsc on Youtube.   Look for Seamless channel on Youtube and you can learn a lot.  I have a subscription to MacProVideo and there is a guy how does FL tutorials.  You will also find nice paid ones on Udemy.   I think there is one just on mixing. There is another guy who does FL, Live, and Logic.  It's interesting to see FL on a Mac.

I like In The Mix and Busy Works Beats as well, great FL tutorials!