60% Off UVI Vintage Vault 4!

cclarry

2 hours ago, Bad Penguin said:

Also got free copy of Prime 8 in November.

Also have Falcon and some expansion packs.

Shows $599 down to $299 for me . . .

Strange

Is the $299 price showing for a new copy of Vintage Vault or for an upgrade from a previous version?

Edited by Scott H

I think Prime8 msrp is $39?

Was able to finally dig this up:

Vintage Vault 4 Pricing
Full Price
$599
$299

Upgrade from single product(s)
$499
$199

Upgrade from Vintage Vault
$299
$149

Owners of any version of Vintage Vault are eligible for upgrade pricing (see table for details)

Owners of individual product(s) included in Vintage Vault 4 totaling in value of $149 or more (MSRP) are eligible for upgrade pricing (see table for details)

Upgrade pricing is available to people who have purchased individual products anytime, including those obtained during promotions

NFR licenses may not be upgraded

Resale of individual products obtained in a bundle or used to upgrade to a bundle are not allowed

Owners of any version of Vintage Vault and at least one of the new products included in version 4 have been contacted via email with a special Vintage Vault 4 upgrade price.

Vintage Vault 4 special pricings are valid through Feb. 27th, 2023 only

Regular upgrade prices will take effect on Feb. 28th, 2023 (see table for details) and will be available to all qualifying customers

Resellers are not eligible to those offers

• Thanks 2

I have Vintage Vault 3.   I'm going to wait for VV 5.  Someday it may be $149 to upgrade to that. Or $199 at the most.   They charge the same for any version of Vintage Vault.

In the meantime, I have so  much yet to explore in Vintage Vault 3.  😀

But I love this series and highly recommend it to everybody.  I like having sampled synths. 

• Great Idea 1

29 minutes ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

I have Vintage Vault 3.   I'm going to wait for VV 5.  Someday it may be $149 to upgrade to that. Or $199 at the most.   They charge the same for any version of Vintage Vault.

In the meantime, I have so  much yet to explore in Vintage Vault 3.  😀

But I love this series and highly recommend it to everybody.  I like having sampled synths. 

I'd never get there.   Add Komplete, Arturia, Sampletank, Reason Studios.  It seems disk space for vintage synths doesn't appeal to me.  I've deleted most of my UVI libraries.

2 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

I'd never get there.   Add Komplete, Arturia, Sampletank, Reason Studios.  It seems disk space for vintage synths doesn't appeal to me.  I've deleted most of my UVI libraries.

It's not your motion in the ocean, its the size of your hard drive that counts.

• Great Idea 1