sorry, cclarry has been quicker

DamienF

This virtual instrument features 159 presets such as keys, leads, basses, pads, and fx. Each preset is customizable with a set of controls such as ADSR envelope, modulation, filter, reverb, chorus, delay, distortion, etc.

Amurg

Edited by DamienF
  • Haha 1

Larry even beats developers to posting their own deals. Don't take it personally. We all have something of value to add to the mix, but Larry is surely the GOAT when it comes to posting deals. He's the Michael Jordan of posting deals.  Whenever I post a thread with a deal I do a search and check the first and second pages and even then I get this sense that in the time it took me to do that Larry probably posted the same deal and some snarky newbie here is going to troll my thread! But DamienF, us long time forum members have empathy for anyone who posts a duplicate deal that Larry already posted. Just check first and then check again before posting! But getting beat by the best is nothing to be ashamed of. There's only one Michael Jordan who played in the NBA and only one cclarry in the Cakewalk Forum. At least you can say you were beat by the best! 

Advice to people considering posting a deal on the deals forum:

1) Before submitting your post, take a brief moment to consider if it is really worth posting.

2) If Yes, don't bother because in the time it took you to think about it, Larry just posted it.

3) If No, look in the mirror and ask yourself why were you about to post something that wasn't really worth posting. This isn't the Coffee House.

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, paulo said:

1) Before submitting your post, take a brief moment to consider if it is really worth posting.

2) If Yes, don't bother because in the time it took you to think about it, Larry just posted it.

3) If No, look in the mirror and ask yourself why were you about to post something that wasn't really worth posting. This isn't the Coffee House.

Post of the week!

• Great Idea 1

On 2/12/2023 at 7:35 AM, paulo said:

this should be pinned above the two pinned posts in this subsubsubforum 

• Great Idea 1