Enlarge a Clip's Automation Info when hovering over the clip?

Todd Groemling

So, my eyes aren't as good as they were, but my compositions are more complex. That means I have more tracks in a project and more take lanes...which I want to see and need to tweak. Therefore, my monitor is larger AND at a higher resolution, which in turn reduces the size of everything. 

Meanwhile, years ago, Calkewak was so proud of itself to introduce a customizable GUI, the Skylight interface. However,  please let me know if I'm missing how to select a setting to truly customize what I see. In particular, I would like the gain level setting and the pan setting on an individual clip to be much larger when I hover over a clip, like at least 3x the current default setting...without having everything else onscreen be affected. See bottom right of the screenshot for what Cakewalk shows today. 

Also, when I right click on an automation node and select properties, I'd love for that pop-up menu to display the values much larger.

Too small.jpg

Edit Node - small values.jpg

Edited by Todd Groemling
Added another example of what is an issue

The Windows mangifier just isn't set up to work well within a DAW. Besides, if the functionality I'm requesting is within Cakewalk or is added to it, then custom setting(s) like this that each user chooses would make everyone's workflow so much more efficient.

The # of times I need to check a pan or gain setting multipled by the # of extra clicks it takes to see what I need is just...not cool. 

Put another way, what you prpose means at least an extra 3 clicks every time I want to check a setting. So, by Cakewalk allowing a user to customize the size of the pan and gain settings, that would eliminate the need for extra clicks and workarounds. True, efficient, user-friendly workflows don't require workarounds, because once a user can customize one or more settings, the user no longer has to think about the issue...since there's no longer an issue.

Edited by Todd Groemling