Melda 50% Off Everything

cclarry

Hey guys, here's another angle on the 50% off everything. The "Bundle Upgrades" are also 50% off!  By upgrading to the "MEssentialsFX Bundle" - with the plugins I already owned and a handful of credits and this 50% off deal - I just got MTurboDelay, MLimiterX, MTurboCompLE, and MTurboReverbLE for only $9.50!!! 

So check in your account under “My Licenses” towards the bottom of the page for your Bundle Upgrade price. You may be surprised. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

3 hours ago, mibby said:

Hey guys, here's another angle on the 50% off everything. The "Bundle Upgrades" are also 50% off!  By upgrading to the "MEssentialsFX Bundle" - with the plugins I already owned and a handful of credits and this 50% off deal - I just got MTurboDelay, MLimiterX, MTurboCompLE, and MTurboReverbLE for only $9.50!!! 

So check in your account under “My Licenses” towards the bottom of the page for your Bundle Upgrade price. You may be surprised. :)

I can get everything for 454 euros.  Always buy direct.    How the upgrade prices are computed: we subtract 70% of what you have spent so far for the products included in the upgrade. We cannot know the actual price when you purchase from a reseller, so we assume 50% off, hence it is advantageous to purchase from us directly if you plan to upgrade.

1 hour ago, kitekrazy said:

...Always buy direct.    How the upgrade prices are computed: we subtract 70% of what you have spent so far for the products included in the upgrade. We cannot know the actual price when you purchase from a reseller, so we assume 50% off, hence it is advantageous to purchase from us directly if you plan to upgrade.

Not necessarily - I picked up MTurboReverb and MTurboComp last December for $99 from AudioPlugin Deals.  That was a crazy good deal.  50% off the retail on those 2 is $250.  In this case, I came out ahead...  ;)

41 minutes ago, mibby said:

Not necessarily - I picked up MTurboReverb and MTurboComp last December for $99 from AudioPlugin Deals.  That was a crazy good deal.  50% off the retail on those 2 is $250.  In this case, I came out ahead...  ;)

Same here but that was a different type of deal.  Basically if you buy them from 3rd vendors you lose that 20% on your bundles.  Usually on the weekly 50% off you can save a buck or two getting it from another vendor.  Eventually I have my eye on the everything bundle.   That deal from APD was sweet.  That is not the first time they had a special on Melda.

• Like 1

On 7/28/2019 at 8:48 PM, mibby said:

Thanks Larry and Mibby.

Not as "no brainer" as your deal Mibby but I can get the MEssentialsFXBundle for 93 Euros which gets me 7 new plugins I don't already have:

MAutoAlign (25 Eur), MAutoDynamicEq (50 Eur), MCompare (30 Eur), MLimiterX (50 Eur), MSaturatorMB (25 Eur), MTurboCompLE (50 Eur) and MTurboReverbLE (75 Eur)

which adds up to 305 Euros (sale prices) so a pretty good saving. Whether I need it is another thing 🤔

1 hour ago, ZincT said:

Thanks Larry and Mibby.

Not as "no brainer" as your deal Mibby but I can get the MEssentialsFXBundle for 93 Euros which gets me 7 new plugins I don't already have:

MAutoAlign (25 Eur), MAutoDynamicEq (50 Eur), MCompare (30 Eur), MLimiterX (50 Eur), MSaturatorMB (25 Eur), MTurboCompLE (50 Eur) and MTurboReverbLE (75 Eur)

which adds up to 305 Euros (sale prices) so a pretty good saving. Whether I need it is another thing 🤔

MAutoDynamicEq  is really great. If you have no Pro-Q you will especially appreciate its power. MAutoAlign  and MCompare  also are very useful. I would bet rest of those list you could find nice as well ;)

Everything depends on if you have other things that are doing the same. If not you will be happy ;) If yes and alternatives are your go-to you can reconsider it however.

• Thanks 1

Slightly OT, but here's one thing I just found out about Melda plugins, which really impressed me...

I was watching this:

... so I tried it out for myself using a 9.5Khz sine wave through a range of plugins, e.g. Waves, Softube etc.

All of them exhibited the same behaviour shown in the video - I was getting frequencies popping up as low as 440Hz.

However, ALL Melda productions have this upsampling facility:

image.png.a1de9e414964108f926a2a2703012d1b.png

At 1x, I get the same artefacts as other plugins, but setting the up-sampling to 4x or more completely removes any of these artefacts.

I don't know of many other plugins that have this facility.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

@ZincT - ALL of those plugins you listed are great!  +1 on @Piotr comment too.  And as @msmcleod points out, these plugins are amazingly deep.  I have MTurboReverb and MTurboComp,  but honestly, I just go through the "easy" screens - the same as the "LE" versions - and can usually find a really decent sound there pretty quickly.  The SnakeOil guy did a video on MTurboReverb and said "I'm too stupid for this!" which is how I feel all the time using these plugins.

So yeah, good deals can be had at Melda!

• Like 1