Waves Musicians 2 Bundle $9.97 @ AudioDeluxe

MusicMan

6 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

so silly question. it seems Waves  releases new upgrades June and October usually. So so we think Waves 15.x will come out in June 2023?

With Waves you can upgrade to the latest version whenever it's released as long as you have active WUP. So if you register them now and then 15 was released in June, you could still get 15 then at no cost.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

With Waves you can upgrade to the latest version whenever it's released as long as you have active WUP. So if you register them now and then 15 was released in June, you could still get 15 then at no cost.

I see. I was wondering I I should sit on the license and wait until 15 comes out and then register. But I guess it wonder make a difference much.

I got RVox V12 (not M1 Native) and SuperTap V14 as freebies.  The current Musicians 2 sale price is $44.99 and my upgrade price is $33.  Buying this for updated RVox and RComp for < $10.  Maybe will upgrade to Renaissance Maxx in the future.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

On 2/9/2023 at 7:58 AM, Martin H. said:

There is no mention it should be registered before March 26, 2023. 

I either can't find any mention of it on the Waves website, or in their FAQ or Terms and Condition.

They claim that because of an upcoming update to their registration system, codes issued before March 26 2023 will no longer work afterwards. The information was sent by email and discussed in other posts in this forum. Infuriating, illegal, and many other negative adjectives, but you probably don't want to risk it. If you buy it you'll be better off not hoarding the registration code.