Waves Musicians 2 Bundle $9.97 @ AudioDeluxe

MusicMan

That series does seem pretty well regarded.

I should probably test them, but I don't want to get locked into needing to pay WUP down the track!

Who knows, with the changes to their licensing system they could take the opportunity to provide two seats (at least) and drop WUP... Not holding my breath though 🤣

• Great Idea 1

17 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

no brainer. i also applied deluxe bucks and for it for $6 ish. I really like that RBass I got a while back and have been using it a lot.

i wonder if these codes also give you the Waves 2 fer offers as well?

RBass is another useful one of their plugins. There's more on the market now, but they were early to the party with some of them.

1 minute ago, Martin H. said:

There is no mention it should be registered before March 26, 2023. 

I either can't find any mention of it on the Waves website, or in their FAQ or Terms and Condition.

Really Waves should be ensuring that these are compatible with their licensing changes, but it does say limited and that makes me wonder. I'd definitely recommend to register before that date though.

52 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

What might make this worth it is if there is an upgrade deal on RennMAxx.   You don't really need to go any further if you are not into the Waves eco system.

what do you mean? get this and then upgrade on Waves site to this?

https://www.waves.com/bundles/renaissance-maxx#mixing-beats-vocals-renaissance-plugins-marioso

53 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

What might make this worth it is if there is an upgrade deal on RennMAxx.   You don't really need to go any further if you are not into the Waves eco system.

Waves has an dynamic upgrade program based on the products you own. Sometimes it's actually a good deal. 

• Like 1