SoundsDivine Hive 2 soundsets

jngnz

On 2/7/2023 at 12:30 PM, Jan Schmitz said:

Hive 2 soundsets from one of the best sound designers out there.

???

Apologies Jan - but...
The "company" is called SoundsDivine - I can't find any reference that Richard Devine, the reknown sound designer, is in any way associated with it.
As a matter of fact there's no info on the web site who runs it or where they base their operations from.  
Even the web WHOIS Database doesn't list that info only a Pennsylvania phone number.

The footer on the webpages say - "This is a demo store for testing purposes — no orders shall be fulfilled" which doesn't inspire confidence.

Looks like they've been around since** at least December 2021, but still - the lack of information and clarity about the website and the business that runs it makes me nervous about giving that site any personal or financial information.

**based on someone creating a post on SOS forum about a library release on the SoundDesign website.

Edited by TheSteven
Corrected typo had "Devine Sounds" instead of "SoundsDivine"
  • Confused 1

The guy/company is called SoundsDivine with an I. Like the actual word, not like Richard. He's been a well known sound designer for years with factory patches for u-he, XILS, GForce and tons of others. I had no issues buying on the website either.