Back!

cclarry

18 hours ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

Welcome back. The companies waited for you to come back before resuming bigger sales.

That did occur to me as well 🤣

It also occurred to me that everyone always pays out on companies for constantly having  sales, so I guess we probably brought that on ourselves too!

• Like 1

First...the chickens...

So, I arrive in Miami at 1:30 am.  My shuttle isn't supposed to pick me up until 10:30 am.  There is construction at
the Miami Port entrance that has been keeping traffic backed up there, and my time to check in is 11 am at the 
Cruise Terminal.  After sitting in the Airport for 6 hrs I decide that I should just call an Uber to make sure that 
I get to the Terminal on time.  I then call Royal Caribbean to cancel the shuttle.  Uber picks me up and I arrive at
the Cruise Terminal G at 8:30 am.  While standing at the entrance a Rooster and a Hen are just wandering around.
That's what the photos of the chickens at the beginning are!  Then, while standing there waiting to get in, the NEW crew
arrives, and I watch them all check in.  That's the photo of the people lined up!  They are the new crew checking in for work!

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, cclarry said:

First...the chickens...

So, I arrive in Miami at 1:30 am.  My shuttle isn't supposed to pick me up until 10:30 am.  There is construction at
the Miami Port entrance that has been keeping traffic backed up there, and my time to check in is 11 am at the 
Cruise Terminal.  After sitting in the Airport for 6 hrs I decide that I should just call an Uber to make sure that 
I get to the Terminal on time.  I then call Royal Caribbean to cancel the shuttle.  Uber picks me up and I arrive at
at the Cruise Terminal G at 8:30 am.  While standing at the entrance a Rooster and a Hen are just wondering around.
That's what the photos of the chickens at the beginning are!  Then, while standing there waiting to get in, the NEW crew
arrives, and I watch them all check in.  That's the photo of the people lined up!  They are the new crew checking in for work!

This is how trip should always be .... in fact they are .... like life , nothing goes according to the plan , that's the beauty of it ... ask Bliken lol 

• Like 1

BTW...next cruise is booked already...in November!  It's a lot cheaper if I book while
on the cruise.  This one is for my cousin who's taking care of the 3 kids.  It's her "break"
from the rigors of being a single mom to 3 kids that aren't even hers!

Edited by cclarry
  • Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

his one is for my cousin who's taking care of the 3 kids.  It's here "break"
from the rigors of being a single mom to 3 kids that aren't even hers!

Now that is "Love"   with your cousin and you with giving her a break!  :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I heard stories from people on the same cruise who said some bloke set up a "Deals" stand on the ship, with offers like half price cocktails at the starboard bar and denouncing the subscription model that Royal Caribbean had for upgrading cabins. 😀

Glad you had a great time. My wallet enjoyed the holiday as well

• Haha 4