Updates

Teksonik

I've seen a few posts where Noel and Mark have mentioned fixes for that particular issue were "coming in the next update", so I'd like to think something is coming... or they've just done the coding to score gotcha points with their computer programming pals at the milk bar. "Oh yeah? I fixed FIFTEEN bugs today and I didn't even need to! And you're a poopy face!"

Edited by Lord Tim

The time this update is taking  really has me wondering what the Bakers are adding to CbB.   

Anyway CbB does so much now I don't think I'll ever learn the program inside and out even after all these years.

Thanks Cakewalk for giving me/us a great DAW :)

• Like 1

The present and future of Cakewalk is solid!

Cakewalk has shown itself to be very resilient and in a wonderful status now with Bandlab.

And Noel is one of the best representatives a company can have on a forum with a long track record of great customer service!

By the way, my post above about "any update on the update" was sort of tongue in cheek as indicated by the smilees.

Edited by AB9

There have been three beta releases this year. Combined, they include about 30 bug fixes and some nice enhancements. I can't talk about them per my NDA, but they're going to be very welcome additions. Some old favorites from SONAR days will be coming back, so everybody who came onboard after SONAR's demise are going to get some new goodies. But even you old SONAR guys will smile when you see the new version.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1