How to stop getting emails for a single forum post

I don't think I ever changed anything but I just looked at Profile (upper right corner that shows your name > Manage Followed Content > Change Preference.  

Please let me know if that works; I am not sure if I ever changed any of my preferences intentionally and it would be good to know.

On 2/4/2023 at 10:20 PM, User 905133 said:

I don't think I ever changed anything but I just looked at Profile (upper right corner that shows your name > Manage Followed Content > Change Preference.  

Please let me know if that works; I am not sure if I ever changed any of my preferences intentionally and it would be good to know.

The only things listed there are mostly my posts.  It's funny, I don't think I ever followed this post.  Maybe when other people I follow post here, I get an email?  The only way I can think of not getting the emails is to unfollow those who post - not ideal.

10 hours ago, steve@baselines.com said:

I don't see an unfollow link.  Where exactly is it located?

Top right in a browser, bottom centre in the mobile version.

If you are not subscribed to a thread it says 'follow' and if you are it should say 'unfollow'

Alternatively, click on your  Account Name (top right) and select Manage Followed Content

Any of that work?

Andy

8 hours ago, AndyB01 said:

Top right in a browser, bottom centre in the mobile version.

If you are not subscribed to a thread it says 'follow' and if you are it should say 'unfollow'

Alternatively, click on your  Account Name (top right) and select Manage Followed Content

Any of that work?

Andy

HI Andy - this is all I see at the top of the post - evidently I am not following, but I still get email notifications.

Under the notifications there is an option I have on:  Someone I am following makes a post - but I think if I turn that off, I won't get notified of new songs by others.  I just want to stop this one post from alerting me when somebody comments on it.

Thanks for your info.

Steve

image.thumb.png.f02bf3634543668a0bfab6710f2c4bda.png