Orchestral Piece

Bristol_Jonesey

Here's a piece that's nearly finished. Just got to revise a few articulations

This is from a much longer 2CD project which is prog orientated but wit h a couple of orchestral pieces thrown in for good measure

This number is meant to invoke  a feeling of war

Let me know what you think

Only instruments used are EWQLSO Platinum, No other Fx at all

Edited by Bristol_Jonesey
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, Lynn Wilson said:

You sure got what you wanted - a feeling of war and a battle for survival.  Very apropos of the times, I'm sorry to say.  Regardless, this is very moving and quite brilliant.  

9 hours ago, bjornpdx said:

There's a lot going on in the music, all the different instruments interacting with each other developing the theme.
Lot of hard work put into this and i think you did an excellent job!
-Bjorn

Sorry guys but this is not my work ...I have flagged it up so the right person get the credit or advice

Steve Poole (supareels music)

• Like 1

Well done, Jonesy! This is genius ...

Since you didn't have access to the Philharmonic, this is incredible with samples! I have glimpses in my little mind of music such as this but have never been able to pull off something like this, it's majestic! 

Tell us, how many tracks, how many instances of EWQLSO? How, how, how, WOW ...

On 2/10/2023 at 11:28 PM, timboalogo said:

Well done, Jonesy! This is genius ...

Since you didn't have access to the Philharmonic, this is incredible with samples! I have glimpses in my little mind of music such as this but have never been able to pull off something like this, it's majestic! 

Tell us, how many tracks, how many instances of EWQLSO? How, how, how, WOW ...

Thanks for the compliment!

Not too many tracks, less than 30 in total, spread across 5 instances of Play - Strings, Brass, Woods and 2 for percussion

Wow, that's excellent.  Very cinematic.  I can just imagine lots of heavy equipment and weapons moving into position, trenches being dug.
My son is into film music so I am taking more notice and this is really well done.  Touches of what I've heard from great movies but it has it's own space.