All Toontracks EZDrummer MIDI updated

Bapu

1 minute ago, Marc Cormier said:

Yup.

I'm not seeing any updates in my account just yet. I haven't bought any midi packs separately, so I just have a few EZX kits. Should I expect to see updates for the midi component of the EZX kits?

6 hours ago, Bapu said:

For sure.

Bapu, have you installed the midi pack Session Essentials By Felix Lehrmann? If yes, would you recommend it? It's on sale!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pluto Gabo said:

I'm not seeing any updates in my account just yet. I haven't bought any midi packs separately, so I just have a few EZX kits. Should I expect to see updates for the midi component of the EZX kits?

Bapu, have you installed the midi pack Session Essentials By Felix Lehrmann? If yes, would you recommend it? It's on sale!

Yes I own every MIDI pack by Toontrack and Session Essentials is a pretty good one.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sander Verstraten said:

When will they finally update their Product Manager to have an Install / Update All button?

2 hours ago, reginaldStjohn said:

+1

+1 too

1 hour ago, antler said:

That would be one scary download session if someone had SD3 and all expansions 😁

Most updates to sounds are relatively small as I recall over the years. Rarely have they updated the entire soundsets/samples for a expansion.

1 hour ago, Bapu said:

Most updates to sounds are relatively small as I recall over the years. Rarely have they updated the entire soundsets/samples for a expansion.

Ahh... Maybe I misunderstood. I thought Sander meant one button to install all Toontrack products (like the Melda/Kilohearts installers), e.g. for setting up a new DAW - it'd download all of SD3, all of Legacy of Rock, etc.

49 minutes ago, antler said:

Ahh... Maybe I misunderstood. I thought Sander meant one button to install all Toontrack products (like the Melda/Kilohearts installers), e.g. for setting up a new DAW - it'd download all of SD3, all of Legacy of Rock, etc.

Well, there is that too, but (seriously) how many new customers would buy all SD3 expansions out of the gate?

Melda/Kilohearts do allow for cherry picking and I would hope if TT ever goes with an "Install All Option" they would also allow cherry picking too.

On 2/3/2023 at 11:21 PM, Bapu said:

Literally every last one of them had an update today.

I have been seeing EZD MIDI pack updates for the last couple of weeks. Today, it was just two: Basic Rock and Basic Rock Fills. Whatever they're doing, it looks like they're releasing them as the work through the entire catalog of packs.