XLN Audio is recruiting for multiple positions (not a deal)

abacab

2 hours ago, husker said:

Either they lost half their team, or they are planning something!

For me... they are planning something

All profiles could be focused in something related with data/machine learning

All companies are moving there during last years

Edited by Niky Serrano
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, husker said:

I just emailed them yesterday about being able to specify a VST3 folder of my choice and they responded in about an hour and solved my problem.  So whatever the reason is for hiring it doesn't seem to be effecting their tech/customer support.  They're still a great company!

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, husker said:

Some of the positions specifically state that the company is expanding / the position is newly created. They also have pictures and names of all their employees on the linked page, so this looks very much like they're adding new staff. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, paulo said:

Just so's you guys know, I've already applied for the position of wannabe slacker with no discernable talent, so don't waste your time submitting your applications.

I have you beat all ends up.

Have you seen my resume?  ;)

• Haha 4

Maybe Addictive Drums 3 around the corner... glad Larry doesn't hear that or I could get a slap in the back of my head 🤣

I know Larry would be proud of me if I moved on to Toontrack stuff, but... maybe Addictive Drums 3 around the corner :ph34r:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, telecode 101 said:

I am qualified for one of them. I'll give it a shot. But I ain't swedish. 

I think they all state "hybrid remote" for Stockholm. You can always shoot the recruiter an email and ask before submitting your resume.   I don't think it would hurt your chances if they are open to 100% remote.  From my own experience hiring and running a popular job portal (job board) for the marketing/advertising/PR world, sending that email can be very positive and may get you consideration submitting to a job clearly marked hybrid wouldn't get you. They might eliminate anyone who didn't notice that the positions are hybrid. However, if you have really good qualifications, the recruiter may take your info to the hiring manager and get you consideration that otherwise might not have occurred (HR/recruiters are gate keepers whose primary purpose in positions outside of their own dept is to screen out unqualified or problematic candidates). 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 1