IK T-RackS Mic Room 80% off - $9.99 USD (reg. $49.99)

PavlovsCat

1 hour ago, antler said:

Yeah... to be fair though, upgrade offers can go pretty low if you wait for the right time and shop at the right place. They're also fairly generous with their upgrade grace periods. They're just not that great if you look at the loyalty coupons when logged in - they even offer to sell me upgrades to products I already have. 🤪

I'm just thankful their DSP coding is better than their loyalty sales detection algorithms.

Izotope's support people have been excellent over the probably 10+ years I've been a customer. But I agree with you regarding their targeting of loyalty offers, they consistently get it wrong in my experience. However, a related pro tip. I once bought one of their bundle packages from, I think it was JRR, and a month later a more expensive package went on sale for less than what I paid. When I contacted them to see if I could pay a little more and get the better package, they just upgraded my individual products to match the other bundle. On the downside, I don't get update pricing for that other bundle. However, when I see a great deal on that update, I'm going to contact Izotope and ask them if they'll let me qualify for update pricing since I have the same products and, based on past experience, I am expecting they will. So even with their downside of bad target marketing (more specifically, personalization, in this case),  I really like dealing with them and think they make excellent products that, when on sale, are a great value. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

However, a related pro tip. I once bought one of their bundle packages from, I think it was JRR, and a month later a more expensive package went on sale for less than what I paid. When I contacted them to see if I could pay a little more and get the better package, they just upgraded my individual products to match the other bundle.

I agree - customer support is pretty good from my experience. I once bought a bundle package. They announced a new version a little later along with a grace period. My purchase date was before the grace period began, but only by a few days. I contacted them and they included my purchase within the grace period. They make great products too that I use on all of my mixes.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

But I agree with you regarding their targeting of loyalty offers

I'm not complaining. There was a great offer for Ozone Advanced in my Izotope account at one point, but it was for people upgrading from an earlier Advanced version. I only had Ozone Elements. I asked them if it would work and they replied quickly saaying they sometimes send more generous offers to some clients and if it's in my account, the Advanced upgrade will work. And it did!