Spitfire Albion Colossus Intro Price

BTP

Albion Colossus

A new dawn for epic scoring

A new era in blockbuster scoring is upon us. Our most epic library yet, this gargantuan, all-in-one toolkit pushes contrast, dynamism and intensity to eleven — elevating your scores to breathtaking new heights.

Action films are nothing without suspense. This feat of musical engineering offers every element needed to seamlessly transport your scores from quiet suspense and tension, through to the most dramatic and epic of soundworlds — featuring two complete orchestras, chamber and symphonic, heavy chugging guitars, a diverse, hard-hitting set of percussion and drum kits, and epic, widescreen synths — expertly crafted for ultra-modern scoring. Discover all-new features including Scale, Depth and Hype – expressive controls to help you build intensity and push sounds even further.

$/£/€349.00  $/£/€449.00  

Exclusive savings available for Albion owners. Introductory pricing ends 23rd February.

https://www.spitfireaudio.com/albion-colossus

It's the first time they're using their own plugin engine for Albion.

Edited by BTP
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Zo said:

Seems like they re getting rid of kontakt ? Good news hope they migrate old ones too..

I'm not sure it's good news  ? - I find the Spitfire player to be pretty buggy and missing lots of features.

zero chance of them migrating old ones IMO

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Zo said:

My point is maybe when X big brands moves from Kontakt , NI will make efforts to bring it to nowdayz standards !!

Like machine limits, no online authorization?  Instruments the require full Kontakt have no restrictions like other players. 

7 hours ago, Bapu said:

As an Albion user my price is $289 for me.

Not "Installed!".

Correction: Installed!

After realizing this was 44% off and I might not see 50% off for a loooooooooog time, I'd better act now.

Edited by Bapu
  • Haha 4

15 hours ago, Bapu said:

As an Albion user my price is $289 for me.

Didn't notice that.. but will probably wait for a future sale.  

Another temptation is that I can currently I can get Heavyocity's Symphonic Destruction for $199 as a crossgrade (lowest price I recall seeing) at the NI sale.
Vento & Novo (& probably Frozo) crossgrades at Heavyocity web site are also hitting $199.  Don't recall them hitting that low, normally low sale price is $229.

Edited by TheSteven