Opening Recente Projects Issue

carlo

Hi Cakewalk friends,

Lately whenever I start and open Cakewalk and want to continue working on my last project, it doesn`t show on the recent projects list!

I have to search for it because it is not listed!

Any help?

Thank you

Are you using the start screen or the file menu?  

Only time I've not seen a recently opened project on the list, is when I open  a project,  play it and mess around a bit and  then just close without saving because I didn't do anything I wanted to save. Therefore my conclusion is that only saved projects will show on that list. 

Edited by John Vere

13 minutes ago, John Vere said:

Only time I've not seen a recently opened project on the list, is when I open  a project,  play it and mess around a bit and  then just close without saving

Don't think this is a requirement.

Opening the file should be enough to affect the project Most Recently Used list BUT the registry is not written until the program shuts down normally.

If the program is terminated any other way, the MRU may not get updated.

The project MRU is used by both the main menu and start screen to display recently accessed projects.

Well, I was talking about Cakewalk Start Screen which says:

Let`s Get Started

New Project

Recent Projects

Existing Project

In recent projects it doesn`t show the last saved project. Maybe is because I have changed the title and Cakewalk can`t find that new title into the old project folder! But I have using Cakewalk from a long time and it seems that this open Recent Projects has changed somehow! 

Some times it shows and some times it doesn`t!

Ok Thank you my friends