Waves Buy One Get 2 FREE

cclarry

Waves Scheps BOGTF is starting now. That means: Buy One, get TWO Free:
If you buy Scheps Omni (now for less) you get both Parallel Particles and 73 
automatically registered to your account. 

The Omni must be registered to your Waves account before 
July 26, 2019, 5am EDT in order receive the others for free.

$74.36 with code YNY23 at EveryPlugin

http://everyplugin.com/scheps-omni-channel.html

Umm...  Scheps has sold before for $29 ($25 at discount stores.)

And will sell again at $29.  Repeatedly.  

IMHO, this is not a deal.  This is a way to get you to buy three specific plugins for no discount.  Each plugin which you can buy for $25 if you are a little bit patient, perhaps with better deals attached.   

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, Tiger The Frog said:

Umm...  Scheps has sold before for $29 ($25 at discount stores.)

And will sell again at $29.  Repeatedly.  

IMHO, this is not a deal.  This is a way to get you to buy three specific plugins for no discount.  Each plugin which you can buy for $25 if you are a little bit patient, perhaps with better deals attached.   

Yea, I got this for even less than $29.00 at Everyplugin.com using the code you gave me Larry !!!   Just wait a while people,  This ll be 29.00 again soon and then you can get it from Everyplugin.com for 26.00 or around that price.

• Like 2

If you are really looking to get all 3 plugins,
then this really is a  pretty good deal...because it works
out to about the price with code for all 3.   But, if's
really not getting 2 free...it's paying the sale price
of the 3 if purchased together

• Like 1

I have almost all Waves plugs that I'd like, including those. One that I'm waiting to get in the $20-$40 range is the CLA MixHub but this one is showing to be a little resistant to the twenty-nine-ish fever 🙂

Edited by Sergio
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tiger The Frog said:

I am convinced everything from Waves--whether$199 or more--will go for $29 ($26 to us) at some point. And in some cases lower during a flash sale.  

couldn't agree more.  decades ago you couldn't get a 5% discount on their stuff.   Now they just about have to give it away.  (not saying they don't have some very nice plugins)

1 hour ago, Tom1 said:

couldn't agree more.  decades ago you couldn't get a 5% discount on their stuff.   Now they just about have to give it away.  (not saying they don't have some very nice plugins)

It's because they are making money from WUP that they can sell their plugins so low.   Think of it, 20 to 40 or more plugins upgraded annually from most users is $$$$$$ to Waves.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jesse g said:

It's because they are making money from WUP that they can sell their plugins so low.   Think of it, 20 to 40 or more plugins upgraded annually from most users is $$$$$$ to Waves.

I'm not convinced that is the only reason.

Selling hundreds at $30 to people that would never ever even consider a $200 single plugin also adds up fast.  I think they did enough reseach to figure out what the market really is these days.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

Selling hundreds at $30 to people that would never ever even consider a $200 single plugin also adds up fast.  I think they did enough research to figure out what the market really is these days.

I agree  that is true, however consider this.  You now have several hundred people with ten to twenty $29.99 plugins and you give then two free.  That's not just one single 29.99  plugin that they have to pay  WUP for, but now Three. 

Until Larry and several other informed me that I didn't have to renew my plugins every year just because Waves sent me a notice that my plugins were expiring, I was renewing them faithfully.  The additional income Waves is getting of of all the FREEBIE plugins that they giving away and the ones purchased is a boat load of income to their company.  Waves plugin as was said used to be expressive, however, the price came down because if they sell more and or give some away they can earn additionally in WUP for those who purchased their products.

I have three total free plugins from Waves, which if updated via WUP I would have to Pay $57.63 at regular price , (Not including the  WUP discount they have going on now) So Waves gets money just from giving you freebies.

VU Meter
Sibilance
H-Comp Hybrid Compressor

11 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

Selling hundreds at $30 to people that would never ever even consider a $200 single plugin also adds up fast.  I think they did enough reseach to figure out what the market really is these days.

They should now just drop WUP for us hobbyists. 

• Great Idea 1