Softube "Icons" the Compressor collection

TheSteven

Softube "Icons" the Compressor collection

On Sale $199 MSRP $299

Extra 10% discount with code ICONICFET

Classic, legendary… iconic. The compressors in this collection—FET Compressor Mk II, OPTO Compressor, and VCA Compressor—are modeled on three of the most popular, most used compressors in the world. Important and influential gear that set a standard in the ‘60s and ’70s and never stopped. Outstanding then, outstanding now. Even more so.

That's because we've added features fit for current times. From Drive and the Stereo Link switch to the Sidechain section, this set gives you more control and tailoring capabilities than before. Icons: The Compressor Collection is an indispensable mix of modeling authenticity and modern workflow. It's destined to be a studio star in its own right.

If you already own any of these - go to the web page and check to see the lavish, generous discount that you as a valued customer are being offered!
In my case since I already own the FET model (1/3 of the collection) my total discounted price (with coupon code) is $134 which technically is 1/3 off of $199.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Jan Schmitz said:

What are you saying?

Put Icons in your cart. Add code VOLUMETOICONS. Pay $134 instead of $199, independent of which other products you own.

you have to buy the bundel also ? kinda lost ...

Oh ok it worked ...

Edited by Zo
  • Like 1

On 1/31/2023 at 9:08 AM, Zo said:

Basically the NI's V2 .... curious , wondering if i cover them in a video or finally try the Pulsar Modular stuff ...

So, these apparently are the next gen of compressors in Guitar Rig.  I see VC 160, VC 2A, and VC 76 with Softube on them.  I wonder if there are any sonic differences.