APD Sonible True Bundle

BTP

Sonible True Bundle

$105.00 $63.00

Get the Best of both Worlds: Balance + Level

For only $63 (normally $105), get the Sonible Metering Bundle featuring true:balance and true:level.

While true:balance precisely monitors the spectral balance of your track, true:level enables you to keep an eye on the interplay of loudness and dynamics.

With true:level and true:balance you’ll have access to a broad range of reference options that draw from a vast amount of audio data and hands-on mixing experience.

Available for Mac and PC in VST, VST3, AU and AAX formats.

https://audioplugin.deals/product/sonible-true-bundle/

They've sent extra $5 off coupons. 

Edited by BTP
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/30/2023 at 4:42 PM, fret_man said:

If I already have the iZotope products, why would I need these?

Maybe speed - if you have project deadlines and don't have time. Maybe also if you'd like a ballpark mix/master to compare against.

4 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

I forgot I had entropy:EQ+ from them and revisited it yesterday.  I gotta say its really good. Its cool to be able to solo the eq band to see what its doing to the frequency.

Proximity is also cool...if they were not so resource hungry I'd use them more ofen than I do.  Both can be unique tools.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Under terms and agreements ... Does this mean not to trust APD?

"APD is not responsible if the information on this site is inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date. All information provided is for general reference only. We reserve the right to alter the contents of this site at any time, under no obligation. For the latest up to date information you should visit the developer/manufacture’s site."