Bapu , where is the cat ?

Zo

Our cat Duchess has ran away from home . We hope she's OK 

70EXlYG.png

Yeah ! I'm OK now please stop calling Duchess 

DSC00324.jpg?format=2500w    

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Notes_Norton said:

Our first promo picture - back in 1985.

The name is trademarked, but others in different areas of the country use it. But in case they become big stars, like Lady A, they won't be able to take our name away.

cat_promo_casual_big.jpg

I can see why things have worked for you for so long!  You don't have to deal with a drummer or bass player!  🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, craigb said:

I can see why things have worked for you for so long!  You don't have to deal with a drummer or bass player!  🤣🤣🤣

Ouch!                                                 

But you're probably right :D

19 hours ago, craigb said:

I'm the drummer, and I'm the bass player. I make my own backing tracks.

My first instrument was drums, then sax.

I got on the road with a 5-piece band, and every songwriter doesn't have the good sense to include a sax solo in every song, so I learned to play bass, rhythm guitar, and to learn parts on the organ.

In that band, the drummer was also a singer, so I would do a few songs on his drum kit while he got up front and sang.

The nicest thing about being in a duo with my wife is that we are independent, and don't have to put up with the bad habits of other musicians (we have enough of our own).

Since we went duo in 1985, we were never out of work until COVID, and now that it's settled down to a dull roar, we're doing 15-20 gigs a month again. http://www.s-cats.com

Notes ♫

• Like 1