ujam Beatmaker Hustle 2 only $19 at APD

Reid Rosefelt

https://audioplugin.deals/product/beatmaker-hustle-2-by-uja

For  $19 (normally $69), get Beatmaker Hustle 2 by ujam

Beatmaker HUSTLE is your rhythmical fixer for bass music styles like Trap and Dirty South.   Beatmaker HUSTLE is right on the money, ready to make a statement for all types of modern urban styles that need a dirty basement-shaking beat or gritty Grime groove laying down.

The mix presets provide a great variety of sonic flavors that can be dialed in to your liking and make HUSTLE work for your mix, sounding authentic and fat, no matter what.

Available for Mac and PC in VST 2, VST 3, AU 2 and AAX formats.

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 3

I like this better as a set of drumkits for when i feel lazy than a serious tool to make beats. Like most genre specific products it suffers from being a dew years past the trend it is emulating.  To the casual listener all trap sounds alike, but every year some small aspect changes.  For 19 it is worth it but will not give you much beyond what you already have if you already know how to make trap. A nice touch is everything is tuned.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, dubdisciple said:

I like this better as a set of drumkits for when i feel lazy than a serious tool to make beats. Like most genre specific products it suffers from being a dew years past the trend it is emulating.  To the casual listener all trap sounds alike, but every year some small aspect changes.  For 19 it is worth it but will not give you much beyond what you already have if you already know how to make trap. A nice touch is everything is tuned.

I wonder when the whole trap marketing will be exhausted.  I think when developers give away loops it's usually Trap. 

4 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

I wonder when the whole trap marketing will be exhausted.  I think when developers give away loops it's usually Trap. 

Trap has become a catchall for many subgenres in rap, EDM and pop and thus broad enough to include things that are often very different. Most of Arianah Grande's recent albuns have been very trap influenced.  In some ways it is laziness on the part of marketing people.  The other part is trap has changed from underground 120ish bpm with rap done at 6oish bpm , synth based production with southern themes around trap/drug culture to more pop friendly and faster version that also includes sampling.  All the offshoots were labeled same. It probably has a good 5 years at least before it dies

• Like 1