How do I provide feedback about this community itself?

Jesse Jost

9 hours ago, Bapu said:

Yes. Everything old is new again.

Not really. Posts use to be deleted instead of closing a thread.  Not a fan of that. Are you one of those enjoying criticizing me a over the rules here on the other forum?   I guess it is Beyond My DAW.

Edited by kitekrazy

17 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

Not really. Posts use to be deleted instead of closing a thread.  Not a fan of that. Are you one of those enjoying criticizing me a over the rules here on the other forum?   I guess it is Beyond My DAW. 

tiresome, kk, tiresome...

The CbB Q&A section does not maintain posts in chronological order in the threads. The current post order was tried in the bakery and discontinued because it proved confusing. It is just as confusing CbB Q&A. It would be nice, at a minimum, to have an option to preserve post chronological order.

1 hour ago, marled said:

I see your point razor7, I would like something like that too. But I also understand that such a rating would require a lot of resources if it is done seriously. Just look at the numerous change proposals!

Makes sense. How about at a minimum, if a suggestion is not going to be considered going forward, that thread is marked,  or maybe closed?

• Like 1

sccok:

"The CbB Q&A section does not maintain posts in chronological order in the threads. The current post order was tried in the bakery and discontinued because it proved confusing. It is just as confusing CbB Q&A. It would be nice, at a minimum, to have an option to preserve post chronological order. "

or a filter that only shows "answered" posts?

Edited by pwalpwal
quoted wrong user

"It would be nice, at a minimum, to have an option to preserve post chronological order"

Just above the first reply in the Q&A there is a selection box that allows you to sort by date instead of votes. However it doesn't stick that way. You have to reselect it for every thread every time you open it.

• Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, pwalpwal said:

dunno, but does "hide all signatures" not affect mods sigs?

I don't particularly want to block all sigs, just those who feel the need to take up half the page with whatever crap they feel that everyone should all have to see every time they post.  I haven't tried the block all function because I haven't figured out how to reverse it if I did need to see one for some reason.

Generally, blocking individual sigs works as advertised and is a good feature IMO, but it won't let me block the sig of a mod for some reason or rather it says that "there is a problem with blocking this users signature", but then it disappears anyway. Until next time and ...........there it is again. 😑

It seems this forum automatically resize uploaded images. That's okay if it's for thumbnail.
But it should be displayed with original size when you click an image. Why not?  It's weird because mouse cursor turns into a magnifying glass after clicking an image. and it's so useless...

Edited by HIBI
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Hi There,

I am a long time user of Invision forums (I use it for my own communities) and I would like to ask that if possible you could add a lot more of the forum's functionality and tools which would make using this forum a lot easier for old and new users a like.

Could you enable or at least think about adding:

• A Topic Block for the newest Topics/Posts on the forum Index.
  • The ability to switch the forum from a Traditional, Grid or fluid View,
  • All Activity Streams etc (So I can create my own) and Quick Content abilities (Content I started etc),
  • 'Unread Content' menu Item, this makes reading unread items quicker and easier.

Thank you for your consideration :)

Cheers,

• 2 weeks later...

@Jesse Jost

Why does the forum place a daily limit on the number of reactions I can have?  I do not visit the forum daily choosing instead to visit the forum once or twice a week so a limit on the number of reactions I can place is easily reached.

Clipboard01.jpg

Edited by fogle622
Added @Jesse Jost to direct question to staff.

13 hours ago, fogle622 said:

Why does the forum place a daily limit on the number of reactions I can have?  I do not visit the forum daily choosing instead to visit the forum once or twice a week so a limit on the number of reactions I can place is easily reached.

Well, my guess is that it have something to do with Spam control.

How many likes did you do?

I'm thinking of cutting down on visits myself.