How do I provide feedback about this community itself?

Jesse Jost

If this board have the ability to do it i would like to have "hidden" as a choice for text in my post.

Sometimes you want to wait a bit with the answer.

People reading the post will have to make that extra step to click on that "hidden" marking to see the text within.

I do not have a use for it just now but as i have used it in other forums, there surely would be a need for it in the future.

nah

On 1/21/2019 at 10:47 AM, Kurre said:

If this board have the ability to do it i would like to have "hidden" as a choice for text in my post.

Sometimes you want to wait a bit with the answer.

People reading the post will have to make that extra step to click on that "hidden" marking to see the text within.

I do not have a use for it just now but as i have used it in other forums, there surely would be a need for it in the future.

It's called a 'spoiler'
to make one you need to put text in between tags [.SPOILER]spoiler text[./SPOILER]
Remove the periods before SPOILER and /SPOILER - had to use them otherwise you would not have seen code.

Here's an example:

Ah you see me now!

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 2

I like the idea of having separate forum sections  for beginner and experienced DAW users.  I'd also suggest an intermediate user section but that's more difficult for reaching a decision of which section to start a new topic.  Beginner and experienced DAW users have very different needs and questions.