How do I provide feedback about this community itself?

Jesse Jost

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to see a section for user shared techniques.

As in: This is the way I do this ......

Allowing users to share their knowledge of a specific topic. All under one main topic heading, with a thread for each new topic as a kind of user supplied tutorial.  The idea being to group these together rather than spread throughout the Forum.

9 hours ago, rfssongs said:

I'd like to see a section for user shared techniques.

As in: This is the way I do this ......

Allowing users to share their knowledge of a specific topic. All under one main topic heading, with a thread for each new topic as a kind of user supplied tutorial.  The idea being to group these together rather than spread throughout the Forum.

https://discuss.cakewalk.com/index.php?/forum/44-production-techniques-new/

• 3 weeks later...

I fully agree! Thumbing own a post shouldn't affect someone's community reputation.

"I didn't like your post" is not the same thing as "I don't like you." I don't think it makes any sense that a new person can be given a "poor reputation" because (to make up an example) he started a thread on "IKM moving to subscription model." (They aren't.)

• 1 month later...

OMG, did something change with the forum software? I just discovered that when I click on an embedded image I can actually zoom in on it rather than continuously clicking and getting the same size.

There's a secret to it, though, you must initially click near the edge of the image. If you click the center, it does the useless behavior I'm used to.

Has it always been this way and I was just clicking in the center (I know, foolish me)?

• 1 year later...
4 hours ago, Jim Fogle said:

+++ THIS +++ post appears to be SPAM.  I'm reporting it here because the forum does not have a procedure or place for users to report suspected SPAM.

Just FYI: You can report spam by using the "Report post" link at the top right corner of every post (in front of the share icon).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, shusaku yoshida said:

If start cakewalk  appeare credit in video like,and Cakewalk start not reach complete.Help me.It's trouble.

@shusaku yoshida Have you checked similar topics below that you have posted in the past?

過去に投稿されたものと同様の質問に見えます
上記トピックの回答を確認して下さい

Edited by HIBI
  • Great Idea 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Back in 2013 I made the huge mistake of joining the Propellerhead Reason forum.  I'm still paying for it to this day.  They required my email address and then got hacked.  They since closed the forum down but my email address wound up on the dark web (according to my ID Sheild) and I  continue to get about 30 to 50 pieces of spam every single day.  I 'd love to change my email address but I pay most if my bills automatically on line through this email account.  Yes, there is no reason why a music forum would need your email address

😀John B

Edited by Johnbee58

• 5 months later...