Clip Automation in export not working correctly

SgtRumpel

Hi there!

I use bandlab for large projects (radioplays, podcasts), and every once in a while I have problems with the clip automations when exporting. Sometimes bandlab cuts off samples earlier than it should, sometimes it does not follow the automation correctly, so that clips are too loud or too silent or the fadeout happens too soon or too late.

The strange thing is, when I listen to the project inside bandlab, everything sounds correct. Also, when I freeze the track, the resulting audio is correct. Only when exporting, the clip automation is incorrect with SOME clips, not all clips. These errors are replicable, that is they are not a glitch, but they come out wrong every time I export the project.

What I also noticed several times (and I think these problems are connected) is that when I copy a clip in a project, the new clip sometimes has some weird behaviour - like it references the original clip, and if I move it, the waveform-graphic is being moved, but the clip still is to be heard at its original position. Normally when this happens, I delete the clip and copy it again.

Of course I am not sure, if these two behaviours are related, but it is very strenuous to not be sure that the export reflects the automation in the project. When exporting large projects of ~ 1 hour you will have to listen to everything carefully, hoping to not miss any errors that ocurred during export. 

Is there anything I can do to avoid these problems?