Frontier Tranzport

Xoo

8 hours ago, Kevin Perry said:

anyone have one of these working with current CbB and Windows 10?

Yep, works a treat!

In fact one was recently offered for sale here on the forum. I told the seller I would take it if no one else wanted it. (basically he wanted the shipping covered, he was cleaning house). He didn’t want to wait. Now I have a spare. I have it in the vocal/acoustic booth. I’d be lost without it…

t

can you spell indispensable?

I can t-r-a-n-z-p-o-r-t

Edited by DeeringAmps

18 hours ago, Kevin Perry said:

Thanks,  If you were closer (hell, even in the same hemisphere!) I'd offer to take it off your hands 🙂

Ha, yes - if running a record label has taught me anything, it's You Do Not Want To Get Postage From Australia. 🤨

@DeeringAmps - Question for you if you don't mind.  Tranzport arrived today - installed fine, gets picked up by CbB fine.  However (there's always a "but", right?), while all the controls work in SONAR (Platinum), the wheel doesn't work in CbB for any functions (pan, volume, time control) - all the other functions seem to operate as expected.  Does yours work fine in CbB, and if so, did you have to do anything "clever" to get it to do so?

Thanks again.

EDIT: Of course, *now* it works after I've asked you a question...

Edited by Kevin Perry
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1

There are some user options, I think. 
Unless I’m thinking of my FW1884. Frontier did the programming for the 1884 as well. 
Glad it’s working. 
I’m out of town til the first week of March. 
Stay in touch, I’m glad to help if/when I can. 
As I said above, I find it indispensable. 
t

• 2 weeks later...

Working well with one exception: don't set the "Ignore Archive Tracks" option and then archive a track in Cakewalk.  Cakewalk itself gets out of sync and you can't unarchive tracks!  I can live with that mind you.