Help with failed updates on TruePianos within CbB

Toddskins

Last night I bought the updates and upgrades of 4Front's TruePianos which includes 4 new modules (Atlantis, Diamond, Emerald, and Sapphire) and brought the old version I had of v1.5 up to v1.9.  I had the base module in X3 Producer called "Amber".

The updates all took on X3 Producer, but they are not being recognized in CbB.

I did rescan of plugins the same way in both applications.  I circled in red on the images the latest version number and you can see the installed modules in both apps.  I don't know why CbB won't accept the updates. 

Can anybody suggest a solution?

X3 True Pianos.jpg

CbB True Pianos.jpg

Edited by Toddskins

One thing that might be involved, but I don't know why it would, but I had to register the update during the install process with the name and password they sent via Email.  Why that info. would not apply to CbB I cannot figure, if that's even an issue.

Don't bother to upload images this large to the forum, the are severely reduced in size by the forum. Use an image hosting service (ex. imgur.com) and post links to the images.

All versions of Cakewalk DAWs installed on the same machine use the SAME vst scanner called vstscan.exe in "Shared Utilities." The only differences are newer options available in the CbB UI. For example, CbB has an option to run a scan log (something you may want to do). That said, the basic operation of the scanner is the same for all installed DAWs.

The version of 4Front's piano bundled with 64bit SONAR (True Piano Amber)  is installed by default in C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Vstplugins\True Piano and the dll is called TruePianos_x64.dll

The full version installs in a different folder called "True Pianos" and has 2 dlls: "TruePianos x64.dll" and "TruePianos.dll"

The "upgrade" does not alter the plug-in bundled with SONAR, it is a completely separate product installed in a different folder. Both should be listed in the plug-in lists. By default the bundled plug-in shows up as TruePianos Cakewalk and the full version is TruePianos. Of course, the actual names could be different depending on ini settings, custom plug-in names and layouts.