PA Multi FX + Synth Special ⚡ Deals starting at $19.99

cclarry

DS Audio TANTRA 2: Turn any sound into a complex rhythmic progression with this powerful, intuitive multi-effects plugin

Use voucher code during checkout! Flash Sale offer expires 11:59 pm PST on January 23, 2023. 

TANTRA-1999

This is a fixed price offer! The price for this product will not change if you add more plugins to your order. But you will get dynamic discounts of 20-60% on any additional purchase.

DS Audio Thorn: Spectral software synthesizer for creating modern sounds from snappy and aggressive to elegant and soft.

Use voucher code during checkout! Flash Sale offer expires 11:59 pm PST on January 23, 2023. 

THORN-1999

This is a fixed price offer! The price for this product will not change if you add more plugins to your order.
But you will get dynamic discounts of 20-60% on any additional purchase.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, DeeringAmps said:

We’ll, there is that, but CbB falls into that category as well; non?

t

please forgive me, couldn’t help myself…

Wait, you guys actually use Cakewalk? I thought this was just a place for plugin addicts.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Jan Schmitz said:

Remember Thorn isn’t Apple Silicon and probably never will be.

Umm, Thorn from PA is not Apple Silicon, but Dmitry has updated Thorn for Silicon. You can download it fromm his site.

https://dmitrysches.com/thorn-changelog

Thorn for Apple Silicon was available in September 2021.

Edited by Doug Rintoul
  • Like 2

I have almost pushed the buy button for Thorn a few times in the past. I already had Thorn CM and that had caused me to hesitate.

But this time I couldn't refuse. Great deal! After watching the videos for Tantra 2, decided I needed that one too!

So I got both plugins with 20% off for buying 2 plugins, plus $25 off for the voucher. Which basically amounted to a buy one, get one deal!

Installed!!! :)

• Like 1