Audio file player

cwiggins999

I use the Media browser to play some mixed instrumental wave/mp3 files, and play/sing through the tracks in Cakewalk - so effectively have a Cakewalk project that is just used for mixing/effects rather than recording. It works as far as it goes, but I'd like more control over the audio file playback - a playback head to seek within the file, no automatic repeating, etc. Is there some capability for this already in Cakewalk, or a VST plugin available that would give me this functionality? I've seen the Cakewalk "Playlist", but that seems geared toward playing project files and not in conjunction with the  DAW console/mixer features. I'd be after essentially something with the playback/seek features of the Windows Media player with a file list and the ability to only play one file at a time in a playlist, without auto-advancing to the next song. 

I would be using this for streaming my piano/vocal sessions on Twitch, where some songs have an accompaniment wave/mp3 file.

Edited by cwiggins999

Resonic player beta very good and comfortable and you can immediately upload files to the Cakewalk.

ADSR sampler free,
Wavosaur very fast and good editing, normalise, gain ,fade etc.
TX16Wx sampler free you can listen directly .

• Thanks 1