K Multimedia The Farm Stone Room Studio Reverb Plugin

cclarry

If this type of technology [modeled acoustic spaces] isn't used in VR, it should.  Is anyone here into VR?  Is this kind of thing done? I can imagine VRers moving from space to space based on the modeled audio environments combined with visuals and subtle sonic cues. Simple example: walking out of the confines of an elevator into a spacious building lobby.  Not just specific sights and sounds to orient VRers, but the acoustic environment.

Cool technology!!!  

4 hours ago, cclarry said:

I'm no longer buying anything IK Ala Carte....

Upgrading to TS4 Max is the ticket to save a lot of green!

Yeah, I took a look at the current deals, and it seems I can get Total Studio Max 3.5 for $99.

Add in my JamPoints and it's $69!

I already have MOST of what IK has to offer, but I'm missing a few select pieces I'd like -- the Tascam Tape Collection, and a couple of the newer reverbs. Seems like I can get them all for less than the individual sale price for one of them...am I reading that correctly?

Edited by Amicus717

1 minute ago, Amicus717 said:

Seems like I can get them all for less than the individual sale price for one of them...am I reading that correctly?

I assume you know that TOTAL MAX 3.5 doesn't include a lot of new things that have come out since it was released.  If you currently qualify for the $99 MAXGrade, don't want any of the newer stuff, might not be able to save up enough money to afford TOTAL MAX 4.0 when it  comes out, etc. $69 plus Jampoints might work for you.  

9 minutes ago, Amicus717 said:

I already have MOST of what IK has to offer, but I'm missing a few select pieces I'd like -- the Tascam Tape Collection, and a couple of the newer reverbs. 

Only you can say whether or not the stuff included in TS3.5 MAX would be a good decision or if it would be in your interest to wait.   

13 minutes ago, Amicus717 said:

Seems like I can get them all for less than the individual sale price for one of them...am I reading that correctly?

If  by "them all" you are including reverbs that were released after TS 3.5 came out, I would encourage you to check out the What's-Included list to make sure the ones you want are included.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

I assume you know that TOTAL MAX 3.5 doesn't include a lot of new things that have come out since it was released.  If you currently qualify for the $99 MAXGrade, don't want any of the newer stuff, might not be able to save up enough money to afford TOTAL MAX 4.0 when it  comes out, etc. $69 plus Jampoints might work for you.  

Only you can say whether or not the stuff included in TS3.5 MAX would be a good decision or if it would be in your interest to wait.   

If  by "them all" you are including reverbs that were released after TS 3.5 came out, I would encourage you to check out the What's-Included list to make sure the ones you want are included.

Yeah, did that already. I was just surprised at how little it would cost to add some of the pieces I'd like. Seemed to good to be true, and I tend to think that means I'm missing some qualifying detail somewhere. 

8 hours ago, cclarry said:

I'm no longer buying anything IK Ala Carte....

Upgrading to TS4 Max is the ticket to save a lot of green!

This is true. But how long do we need to wait for Farm to get into TS? Maybe I need to  adjust my strategy and wait for both ToneX and Farm  to get into TS before  I jump into IKM again?

Edited by telecode 101