Dark Side of the Moon 50 Year Anniversary Offers

cclarry

Cool, time does fly..I was 15 when I saw them in Detroit..here's the audio from the concert, it was a great show, they performed classics, the entire Dark Side album then One Of These Days for the encore... groundbreaking for it's time..The classic Floyd stage show plus It was in quad. The Jamaican & Gold  didn't hurt either...one of my fav concerts of all time..

Set list: Obscured By The Clouds/When You're In, Set The Controls, Careful With That Axe, Eugene, Echoes  Dark Side-1. Speak To Me 2. Breathe 3. On The Run 4. Time 5. Breathe Reprise 6. Great Gig In The Sky 7. Money 8. Us and Them 9. Any Colour You Like 10. Brain Damage 11. Eclipse, Encore-One Of These Days

Edited by Hidden Symmetry
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Hidden Symmetry said:

Nice! The only show I went to at the Silverdome (I think!)  was in '76- Robin Trower, Jethro Tull, Rory Gallagher & Rick Derringer on the bill.

I saw Santana, Iggy Pop, and the Rolling Stones there also (all in the same show).  I could care less about Iggy,
but Santana and the Stones were awesome!

13 hours ago, abacab said:

I saw Floyd on their "Animals" tour in 1977. They played a lot of DSOM, plus they had flying pigs at that show... :)

Saw the same show in Baton Rouge same year. Best show I ever went to. Man I was so lucky to have seen them back then. They played almost all of DSOTM. They started on WYWH, but only did some of it. They opened with the Animals show, which was great!! I really like the Animals album. 

Edited by Grem
  • Like 2

I saw the Dark Side of the Moon tour in 1973 in Toronto at the Maple Leaf Gardens.  It was an amazing show.  The album had only been released the previous day so I hadn't even heard it before the concert.  Ticket price was $4.40, I still have the ticket.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, shawker said:

Ticket price was $4.40, I still have the ticket.

Mine was $6. Still got it too.

My gf at the time (who ended up being my first wife) didn't know who PF was when I brought her to the concert. She was always proud of that ticket. 

• Like 1