UVI Drum Designer 60% off through January 23rd 2023

cclarry

UVI is offering 60% off Drum Designer, available now for $59/59€ through January 23rd, 2023 (reg. $149/149€).

Drum Designer is a modern drum instrument with powerful Kick, Snare, Clap and Cymbal sound design engines, a featured 8-part sequencer and more.

Created with a focus on today's detail-oriented sound design and production methods, Drum Designer presents 4 dedicated engines outfitted with a combination of component drum samples and customized synthesis layers utilizing 3d wavetables. Each engine presents a deep and flexible toolset to help producers create powerful and iconic drum sounds, quickly explore variations, and mix them into existing tracks of any style.

Drum Designer can be instanced as single instruments or as an 8-part kit (including 1x Kick, 2x Snare, 1x Clap and 4x Cymbal engines), controllable by your host DAW or from the internal sequencer.

$59

https://www.uvi.net/drum-designer

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

They always seem to put this one on sale at the worst time for me. I've been meaning to pick it up but every time they have a sale I have other financial priorities, Like surgery, ugh! It's not like I need it though since I already have Atlas 2, XO, drumvolution, Battery 4, EZdrummer, Addictive drums, Drumvolution, Some Ujam drums, All the drums in Komplete Ultimate etc...  It's probably a good thing it's only on sale when I can't spend money.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Patrick Derbidge said:

They always seem to put this one on sale at the worst time for me. I've been meaning to pick it up but every time they have a sale I have other financial priorities, Like surgery, ugh! It's not like I need it though since I already have Atlas 2, XO, drumvolution, Battery 4, EZdrummer, Addictive drums, Drumvolution, Some Ujam drums, All the drums in Komplete Ultimate etc...  It's probably a good thing it's only on sale when I can't spend money.

Probably a sign of life to look again at your list and understand that you don’t really need it.