IK T-Racks Updated to 5.10.1

cclarry

• Ver. 5.10.1 - Release Notes
    • Fixes a problem which caused Master Match not to work as expected on Apple Silicon macs
    • Fixes general compatibility with some Adobe Audition operations
    • Fixes a possible rendering problem with Wavelab
    • Fixes problems with the preset browser of the standalone application, which could create incorrect info to be shown
    • Fixes a problem with the zoom tool on the standalone application
    • General Reliability Improvements

• Like 1

I'll wait.  Don't see the need for a ~2GIG download for what is likley a new product that will have a high into price that won't make logical sense to jump on.   And in the T-Rack environment all that means is one more annoying piece of gear that shows I that I can't use on a project.  Hard Pass (for now)  😁

• Like 1

We're not Sonic Reality and The Farm Stone Room Studio Reverb is new technology based on our successful captures of Sunset Sound and FAME studios.

The Hugh Padgham kits were sampled there, but those sessions have zero to do with the new plugin, nothing was used from the drums for the Stone Room plugin.

Oh and nothing new coming out right away either.  We'd have included it in this release if so.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

We're not Sonic Reality and The Farm Stone Room Studio Reverb is new technology based on our successful captures of Sunset Sound and FAME studios.

The Hugh Padgham kits were sampled there, but those sessions have zero to do with the new plugin, nothing was used from the drums for the Stone Room plugin.

Oh and nothing new coming out right away either.  We'd have included it in this release if so.

Opps. my mistake then. I just assumed maybe the idea for the product and/or the algorithms that went into the Farm reverb came from those sessions.