Wow - not a deal - Current prices. Soothe2

Max Arwood

3 hours ago, Max Arwood said:

Wow, I just checked to see if there were any updates. I'm not sure whether I would pay the current price for Smoothe2 and Spiff.  I'm glad I had these since they 1st came out.

Did the prices go up since you bought them?  Just curious

Yes, but that is when they 1st came out.

Nov 25, 2022 — Oeksound Black Friday Sale - Soothe2 ($139/Full | $39/Upgrade) Spiff ($99) from the 24th to the 28th of November. Here is this year. I bought way before this. I think it was Soothe $129.00 Spiff $99.00

Soothe2 is nothing like Gullfoss. Don't know where someone got that idea. I have also seen it posted that way,

16 hours ago, Toffo said:

It seems to be a contentious topic, whether Gullfoss and Soothe replace each other or whether they complement each other. My understanding is they do different things?

16 hours ago, Fleer said:

I guess I never feel the need to suppress resonances, so Soothe isn’t my thing, but Gullfoss surely is my magical wand. Same goes for Zynaptiq’s Intensity. 

Guys, guys, guys.

I'll let you in on a little secret I've learned. 

You are allowed to have them all. 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, lawajava said:

One differentiator - I use Soothe 2 on lead vocals or perhaps lead guitar  tracks. I use Gulfoss on a bus or and/on the mastering bus. Different purpose.

Yeah, vocals and instruments would make me use Soothe 2 more. But it just doesn’t click with me.